Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

writing a story of me going to Egypt

On Monday i travelled to Egypt and i heard that Egypt is officially the Arab Republic of republic Egypt and i was so excited. After that I arrived at the desert and it was so hot so I rode my camel and I realised that in the distance I saw a pyramid ahead so I told my camel to go faster and when I arrived I got my shovel and dug into the sand.

After that i found a blue thing and when i pressed one of the buttons i heard loud noises but i thought that was the camel burp and it was still going so i turned around i saw a giant face in front of me and it was magnificent. 

Then I pressed another button and there was a staircase coming out of the face mouth so I went inside and suddenly it went dark because the camel was so hungry it started to eat the remote and the pyramid kept changing faces. It threw me off and I started to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.