Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

A writing about a ash cloud coming to Pompeii







Dear Diary,


What an unforgettable day! I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.





I looked up and saw some ash clouds coming toward Pompeii and I sprinted to a close shelter just in case something bad was going to happen. When I was waiting I heard that ash clouds might be dangerous and it can go around the globe.








After that i went to my home quickly and it is near Mt Vesuvius so i ran to my home and i took a breath inside my house. Then I looked outside and the ashes were coming closer and I felt nervous if the ashes came inside my house so i will never go to my house until it stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.