Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

writing a description how people survived he titanic


Survivor description:  i survived from the titanic





Question
Answer
How old were you when you were on the Titanic?
About 50 years old
What was the purpose for your trip on the Titanic?
To take a good photo out in my window
Describe what cabin was like aboard the Titanic:
Well it was clean and a bit smelly
Who were you on the Titanic with?
I was with no one
Describe what happened when you felt the ship hit the iceberg:
I felt nervous cause i don’t want to die
How did you get to the lifeboat?
A man told me to
What were you thinking and feeling as the lifeboat was being lowered into the sea?
Well it was a bit scary but i can swim
What impact has this had on your life since being saved from the Titanic?
I do not know
Is it true that people on the titanic still playing music
no
Was it scary
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.