Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

almost getting hit by an iceberg



when i took off with my titanic dogs came up and it was a bit tricky to see but luckily i got my flashlight. After that I told my workers to go slow just in case an iceberg came. When the workers made the titanic slow i saw a dark figure but it is little so i told my workers to turn because I thought it was an iceberg. 





When the titanic turned the dark figure was actually a seal but it looks like an iceberg. After that i saw another dark figure but this time it was huge so it must have been an iceberg. Then i told my worker iceberg ahead and they quickly made the titanic turn and the iceberg almost hit the titanic and that was a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.