Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Letter to the prime minister

 Dear prime minister        



Date: march 2, 2021

 My name is Aaron and you may see me before but I really wanna thank you for the free lunches you gave and I wish I could give you something back in return. Our class is learning about global warming, a little bit but it is kind of hard to do. I also thank you for stopping  the corona virus and showing leadership to us and new Zealand.




Right now some people have the corona - virus and it is killing lives and the reason why it is a problem is because it makes families sad. I feel so bad for them and maybe one day I wish to be a helper that makes people that have the corona virus happy and not to be scared and I don't want them to feel that way so I will do that.




The thing i like about new Zealand is that we have the best prime minister in the world and that is you prime minister.





1 comment:

  1. Well done Aaron, I agree, she is so kind doing that for our country! Hope she gets to read this at some point!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.