Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

About Me

 Hi my name is Aaron and I am now officially a year 7 at Pt England School. I was raised in New Zealand but I am Burmese. It was kind of weird moving, but I got used to it. I have 5 more siblings that used to go to Pt England School. My youngest brother Salem is also here at Pt England School.  He is in Miss Parrant’s class and is a year 5 this year.

I have so many brothers and sisters that live in Burma, America and Thailand. Thailand is the most beautiful place and they have a big waterfall. I visited China and it was huge but that was when me and my family went to Burma. On my way back to New Zealand my family and I landed in Australia.  It is pretty hot there but their burgers are so yum!


When we left Australia we went on this airplane built by China and it smells nice inside. When we arrived in New Zealand I saw my cousins outside the airport and they were eating McDonald's. It was so unfair but i wasn't hungry so i went inside of the car and went home.   



Please leave a comment on my blog.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaron,

    Wow I can't believe you have been to China - that is amazing! You will have to tell me all about this adventure. Where did you get the delicious burgers from in Australia? I will have to go there!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.