Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

my italy narrative writing



when it was at the holidays me chaun and Kris is going to Italy isn’t that exciting. When I was little I used to think Italy was actually Europe but do not judge me because I was little back then. I realised that the continent of Italy is Europe but please tell me if I was close. OK so me and my friends went to Europe and it was so big it looked like I was looking over a big humangise wall😯😯! After that we went to get some Italian pizza and it was so delicious i could eat 5 boxes each day but sadly we only stay at Italy in 1 day.





When we finished eating we went out of the restaurant and decided to learn more about Italy. We went to the museum and did you know Italy has more volcanoes than any country including Europe and their own flag evolved into its modern state!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.