Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

My caving narrative

When I went inside a dark mysterious cave I could hear the salty water rushing past me and I could see the darkness going closer so i ran past the darkness and i didn't know where i was going so i quickly turned on my flashlight and i saw a lot of bats sleeping and i felt so scared.

I tipi toed and I felt the water going lower and lower and I thought something bad was going to happen but nothing happened so i walked like I wasn't scared and I ignored the bats and suddenly I saw a very big hole on a cave wall but i don’t know what should i react to that but i know something was inside the dark hole.

When I entered the dark whole i saw some glow worms and suddenly I saw a path going north then I saw a light and I ran towards it and I didn't know that the sun had risen but I went to find my truck and I continued my next journey.





2 comments:

  1. Mingalaba my name is Mary and I liked your story because you used lots of descriptive language and I'm excited to see your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is Cody from Kaniere School I really liked your writing it must of bee really fun writing that story I am excited to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.