Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

recount writing



On Saturday there was a trip that I was going to with my family. I was so excited it was my first there and I heard that it was really fun there And it was my brother ‘s there. And i can see many parks and cars driving. I can smell the trees and the wind. I can hear people talking and children playing. After that my family have to pay for it because it is so big it is even as big as the hospital. When my family paid i first went to this big sky tower that is made out of strings and i can climb on it. It was really tall and it took a minute to climb it. After that there was a big tunl and inside was glowing crystals and we picked up glowing rocks and it felt like plastic. When I finished picking up rocks i went to a roller coaster and it was so big but i did ent go so my family went. When they finished I went home and i had a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.