Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

My cross country writing



in the 16 of September it was cross country day. After that everybody in the school have to sit in front of the block and other schools came to visit our cross country run. When it was 1;00 the cross country run started and the year one girls started first and everybody was cheering when the year 1 girls went past the finish line. When i was waiting it was the year 5 boys which is my group and i was nervous. When mr samavol made a snap I ran as fast as I can and I heard many people were running and when i went through the gate I was puffing. I felt the mud in my feet and it smells. When I was half way through I kept running and I was close to the finish line so I jogged my way to the finish line and my mum was cheering. After that i went to get a bottle of water and i watched the year 8 running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.