Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

experiencing what would it be like to enter hog wart school

Once upon a time I saw an owl outside my window and I went to the owl and it received me a letter. When the owl flew away I opened it and it said I get to attend hog wart school and I said to myself what it is and I don't have information about what it is. I thought it was a prank and in the night I saw a man outside the window and he was floating with a motorcycle and I thought it was a dream.

When I rubbed my eye the man was still there so I told him what are you doing and he said that you got a letter and it said you will attend hog wart school and it was a real school. So I got on the motorcycle and we flew away. When I woke up I saw a big giant castle with a lot of people flying around and I was amazed. When I entered the castle  there were a lot of people and I saw people practising their magic. When it was night I got to have my own bed and it was so nice so I changed into my pyjamas and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.