Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

my fun weekend

At my house I woke up in the morning and brush my teeth. After that I went outside and played soccer with my brother. When I was done playing soccer i rode my bike around my house. I went to the shop with my friends and bought some food. I brang it to my house. My dad and mum gave me a suprize and it was a bike. I tested it out and it was great. I ate dinner with my family
                                                                   

                                                       






                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your story because you got a brand new bike and that is awesome! Next time make sure you use capitals in your title.
    From Miss Scanlan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Aaron i enjoy reading your story i feel happy for you that you got a brand new bike what the colure of the bike

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.